KCDF employs individuals with a wide variety of technical, managerial and operational skills to achieve our mission objectives. We are always looking for talented people. If you are interested in working with us in addressing sustainability, then KCDF is a great place to put your skills, education, and expertise to use.
We're passionate about our cause and committed to our mission: to promote sustainable development of communities for social justice, through institution building, partnerships, resource mobilization and policy influencing.
There are no job vacancies at the moment.
Please watch this space for any future openings!
This is an important notice to the public in view of recently observed increase in fraudulent communications made to members of the public by recruitment agencies falsely claiming to be acting on behalf of KCDF and its brand. KCDF absolutely dissociates itself from this false recruitment and purported offers of employment through the website, mobile line or by any other unofficial means and hereby wishes to notify the public that:
- Where vacancies exist, candidates will be required to apply online solely through our dedicated secured network on our website www.kcdf.or.ke and through no other website.
- All communication with applicants must come from a verifiable KCDF email address (@kcdf.or.ke) and not from an internet address such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail or unofficial mobile line, etc. Our official organization numbers can be checked on our website under Contact Us.
- Shortlisted candidates are required to go through a formal selection process within KCDF official premises.
- KCDF does not and will not ask for any kind of payment from applicants for jobs or its prospective employees for any reason before, during and after the selection process.
- Individuals who are interested in job opportunities with KCDF will find open positions listed on the organization's website when available.
- Members of the public are hereby notified that any communication offering interviews or immediate employment and requesting payment at any point is fraudulent.
- Anyone who receives these false communications is strongly advised to either disregard them in their own best interest, or report to the appropriate authorities.
By making you aware of this, we hope to avoid and ultimately stop victims falling for these scams.