Pamoja4Change 2018 Golf Tournament
Join us to make a difference!!
This year, we want to do it bigger and better by raising funds to support five community projects under our Pamoja4Change model. The Pamoja4Change model reduces dependency, and inculcates sustainability by identifying projects that are aligned to community needs, and ensuring communities are supported to raise 50% of the total project cost. With funds that we intend to raise this year from our 9th golf tournament, KCDF will be able to match community efforts on a 1:1 (a shilling for a shilling) basis.
KCDF has identified the following five projects to be supported. These are: -
- Equipping a rehabilitation center for children with Cerebral Palsy at Donholm, Nairobi County
- Equipping a rehabilitation and talent resource center for children in Busia County
- Building a resource center for youth empowerment, women entrepreneurs and persons living with disability in Nyatike, Migori County
- Construction of a community public sanitation block and water point at Kisauni, Mombasa County
- Planting of Irish potatoes and bamboo propagation for environmental conservation at Eldama Ravine, Baringo County.
Please save the date and join us on 16th March at Karen Country Club to golf for good.
Best golfers will be awarded. See you there!